- Roosevelt School Shirt
- Navy, Blue, White, or bright Red Polo shirt
- White dress shirt or blouse with collar
- Navy Blue or Khaki shorts, pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers
- Blue plaid is OK for skirts, Skorts, and jumpers
- Jeans – no distressed or holes or oversized
- Closed-toe shoes only
- Tennis shoes acceptable
- Any color socks are OK
- No Hats (except during outdoor play)
- No logo on clothing.
- Shirts should be tucked in.
- Pants should fit well around the waist.
- Plain colored T-shirts are not part of the uniform.
- Bike shorts may be worn under skirts and jumpers only (no yoga pants).
- For colder weather, Red and Blue out wear is acceptable.
Clothing for uniforms can be purchased at any store including: Target, Kmart, JC Pennys, Macys, Fallas Paredes, here at school and other places.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Roosevelt School office at (714) 517-8953