The Maintenance and Operations Department is responsible for
- Building Maintenance
- Fire Alarms/Systems
- General Maintenance
- Compliance (elevators, chair lifts)
- Landscaping and Pest Control
- Cleaning of facilities and maintaining campuses
- Use of Facilities
- Rental and scheduled use of school grounds (FACILITIES, such as MPRs, Libraries, Conference Rooms, Parking Lots, Lunch Shelters, Restrooms)
- Contacts at the City for Use of Facilities for Athletic Fields outside school hours.
Hours of Operation:
7:15 am – 3:30 pm
It is our goal to ensure that Anaheim Elementary School District provides safe, clean, and functional facilities. If for any reason there is a concern, feel free to contact Maintenance and Operations at 714.517.7551. For security emergencies outside school hours, please call 323.796.0596 (AllTech Security Services); for any other emergencies, call 714.981.9964 (M&O Supervisors After Hours Line).