The Purchasing Department’s responsibilities include contracting for all supplies, materials, equipment, and contractual services required by the sites and departments.
The Department of Facilities Planning & Construction is responsible for the planning, design, funding, and regulatory approvals and construction of new schools as well as the modernization and reconstruction of existing schools and support facilities.
- BID No. 2021-03-FAC-GC Guinn Portables & Site Upgrades
- BID No. 2021-02-FAC-GC Relocation (Moving) Services
- BID No. 2021-01-FAC-GC SINGLE POINT OF ENTRY PALM LANE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- BID No. 2020-13-FAC-GC: Benito Juarez Elementary School Portables and Site Upgrades
- BID No. 2020-12-FAC-GC: James Madison Elementary School Portables and Site Upgrades
- Bid 2020-14-FAC-GC James Guinn Elementary School Playground Project
- Bid Nos. 2020-9-FAC-GC Installation of New Pre-Fabricated Lunch Shelter (OFCI) at Edison and Ponderosa Elementary Schools
- Bid Nos. 2020-7-FAC-GC Fencing Mutli-Site AND 2020-8-FAC-GC Fencing Palm Lane ES
- CUPCCAA Bid No. 2020-6-FAC-GC, Marquees at Barton Elementary School, Madison Elementary School, and Stoddard Elementary School
- CUPCCAA Bid No. 2020-3-FAC-GC, Pesticide Impacted Soil Removal at 1428-1430 E. Vermont Ave.
- Roosevelt Elementary School Reconstruction
- RFP No. 2020-2-DES-PO, Broadband Internal Connections
- Bid 2019-12-FAC-GC, Sunkist Elementary School Reconstruction Modernization