The Purchasing Department’s responsibilities include contracting for all supplies, materials, equipment, and contractual services required by the sites and departments.
The Department of Facilities Planning & Construction is responsible for the planning, design, funding, and regulatory approvals and construction of new schools as well as the modernization and reconstruction of existing schools and support facilities.
- Bid 2019-12-FAC-GC, Sunkist Elementary School Reconstruction Modernization
- CUPCCAA Bid No. 2020-3-FAC-GC, Pesticide Impacted Soil Removal at 1428-1430 E. Vermont Ave.
- CUPCCAA Bid No. 2020-6-FAC-GC, Marquees at Barton Elementary School, Madison Elementary School, and Stoddard Elementary School
- RFP No. 2020-2-DES-PO, Broadband Internal Connections
- Roosevelt Elementary School Reconstruction