- Prepare your image: Resize, Crop or Edit and rename files. Consider using Pixlr Image Editor for or other photo editing software.
- From a post or page in the admin area add a new Image Block.
- From the window that pops up you can:
- Drag your image onto the panel or
- Click “Upload Files” followed by “Select File” then locate your file.
File upload size is limited to 0.8 Mb per image.
To Upload files, the file needs to be on your physical hard drive not in any cloud service like Google Drive.
Due to size and security PDFs can only be linked to from another source like a Google Drive.
- Using Google Drive
- Add your PDF to Google Drive.
- Change the Share settings on that document to “Visible by Anyone with the Link”
- Copy the link
- Back in the website Admin Panel
- From your website add the text you want to be clicked or a Button Block to link to your pdf
- Fill out the Text to be viewed and Link to PDF boxes