Applying for a Substitute Teacher Position
If you are interested in a Substitute Teaching position with Anaheim Elementary School District please visit the edjoin link to see our job opportunities. The posting will be available on the recruitment page along with the list of requirements and deadlines for receiving applications.
If you do not see open recruitment, we are not currently accepting applications. Please check back periodically for open recruitment.
Thank you for your interest.
Links for Current Active Substitute Teachers
Anaheim Elementary School District uses Absence Management (AESOP) to assist substitutes in searching for available jobs. AESOP is available on the web (www.aesoponline.com) and phone (1-800-942-3767).
Included are AESOP video tutorials to help you with reporting your absence or picking up assignments. To view the videos, you must login using your AESOP account information.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your substitute position. Both Certificated and Classified Substitute Technician office hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
|Lupe Martinez||Certificated Technician||714-517-7564|
|Irene Rocha||Classified Technician||714-517-7561|
|Eric Hallman||Director of Human Resources||714-517-7560|
- Substitute Teacher Handbook
- Job Description
- Request for Paid Sick Leave
- Half Day AESOP hours by School
- AESOP Employee QuickStart Guide (English)
- AESOP Employee QuickStart Guide (Spanish)
- AESOP Substitute QuickStart Guide (English)
- AESOP Substitute QuickStart Guide (Spanish)
- October 30 2014 Updates Letter
- Salary Matrix Effective 11 16 2014