Skip to content
Back to Top
- AESD Professional Development Request Form – To request staff development from DES.
- Copyright Information – What is and isn’t appropriate when using media, sound, print, etc.
- Who to Call at DES – Primary and secondary contacts for technology related issues.
- AESD Approved Software – Network, stand-alone and web based programs approved for purchase or free.
- Social Media Bulletin – Staff guidelines for work-related social media.
- Student Mobile Device Agreement form #E0404 – Rules for students using personal devices at school. Completion necessary for BYOD.
- Employee Application for Home Use of District Technology Resources form #00308 – Used to document equipment to be borrowed for home use.
- Media Release Form #00165 – Parent/Guardian permission slip to use a student’s picture, name, etc. for AESD media purposes.
- AESD Technology Grant Writing – Steps to finding, choosing approved technology, collaborating and writing a grant.
- Gifts and Donations Form – Description of gift or donation to the district.
- School Site Technology Purchase Implementation Plan – Request form to purchase new technology (not routine replacement items.
- Responsible Technology Use Agreement – This information is now located in the Parent-Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook.
- Software Tracking Spreadsheet – Software title, vendor, PO #, and date purchased by site.
- School Site Inventory System – Link to access school site technology inventory.
- Technology Integration Progression Map – A Tree Map showing the stages of implementing AESD’s core technologies.