Because of the nature of YouTube, while a video shown to a class may be appropriate, the suggested videos at the end of the playback and the advertisements around the site may not be appropriate. Because of this, please use SafeShare.tv to show any YouTube videos in your classroom.
- Open YouTube.com and find the video you wish to show
- At the top of your browser, you will see the URL Address of the video:
- Highlight and copy this URL Address
- Go to SafeShare.tv and paste the URL Address in the box provided and click on “Generate Safe Link”
- Here you are given the chance to sanitize the video Title and Description
- Click “Submit” to view your video