- Student Username: Email address without “@myacsd.us” (e.g. 20jacosta)
- K-3 Student Password: read
- 4-6 Student Password: birthdate with no dashes (e.g. 050908)
- Student Enrollment/Unenrollment: Students are automatically enrolled/unenrolled by TIS each night. This data is pulled from AERIES, so the student must be in AERIES to be enrolled or unenrolled from your roster.
- Teacher Username: First initial, last name e.g. crobertson
- Teacher Password: Use “Forgot Password” link on main page
- Students Not on Roster: Please contact Christie Pluhar(x4194 – firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mauricio Rivas(x4165 – email@example.com)
OPRA Reporting System:
- Teacher Username: ponteacher
- Teacher Password: opra
- Access Link: http://126.96.36.199/acsd/Opra/index.cfm?login=1
- Creating a work order:
- Click “Work Order” on left-hand side
- Click “New Order” at the top of the page
- Enter First and Last name (you can leave all other fields blank)
- Select “Route To: Site_TA” and a “Job Type” from the drop down menus
- Type in a description of your request and then hit submit
- New Students: New students are enrolled 1 of 3 ways depending on their situation:
- Students Who Have Never Used ST Math: Click the green plus symbol on the main page. After creating student account, triple-click in corner to link the student to your class.
- Students Who Know Their Passwords: Students log in with their password. Then triple-click in the corner to link the student to your class.
- Students Who Do Not Remember Password: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s previous; School District, School Name, and Teacher’s name. Be sure to also include your name and that you are from Ponderosa Elementary in the Anaheim Elementary School District.
- Removing Students: Click the student’s name on your class roster, select “delete student.”
- Teacher Username: Pon + first initial + last name (e.g. poncrobertson)
- Teacher Password: Use “Forgot Password” on main page.
- ST Math Support: Naseem Mandalia(x4138 – email@example.com)
- Student Email Address: On your SMART homepage click on the “export students” button to view email addresses.
- Student Password: Default password email password is 12345678
- Changing Password: On the www.myacsd.us page, below the “login” box, click the “Reset Password” link. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset the student’s password
- Student Email Support: Richard Lapera(x4171 – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Password: Last 5 numbers of student’s 400-Number
- Adding Students: Log in with teacher credentials, student tab, and click “Add”
- Teacher Password: Teacher last name, capitalized first letter (e.g. Robertson)
- Teacher Username: Your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Teacher Password: Use “Forgot Password” link in program
- RCM Support: Cesar Vargas(x4105 – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teacher Username/Password: Email username and password
- SMART Support: Cesar Vargas(x4105 – email@example.com)
- Teacher Username: First initial, last name (e.g. crobertson)
- Teacher Password: Email password
- ABI/AERIES Support: AERIES Support Line: x4159 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Maggie Chavira(x1992 – email@example.com)