Anaheim Elementary School District uses Absence Management (AESOP) to assist substitutes in searching for available jobs. AESOP is available on the web (www.aesoponline.com) and phone (1-800-942-3767).
Included are AESOP video tutorials to help you with reporting your absence or picking up assignments. To view the videos, you must login using your AESOP account information.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your substitute position. Both Certificated and Classified Substitute Technician office hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
|Lupe Martinez||Certificated Technician||714-517-7564|
|Irene Rocha||Classified Technician||714-517-7561|
|Eric Hallman||Director of Human Resources||714-517-7560|
- Substitute Teacher Handbook
- Job Description
- Request for Paid Sick Leave
- Half Day AESOP hours by School
- AESOP Employee QuickStart Guide (English)
- AESOP Employee QuickStart Guide (Spanish)
- AESOP Substitute QuickStart Guide (English)
- AESOP Substitute QuickStart Guide (Spanish)
- October 30 2014 Updates Letter
- Salary Matrix Effective 11 16 2014