CONGRATULATIONS to the following students on their acceptance into Oxford Academy!
- Daniela B. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
- Keyla C. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
- Gissell L. (Ms. Kelemen’s class)
- Alfredo M. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
- Santiago P. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
- Jordi R. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
- Tiffany S. (Ms. Kelemen’s class)
- Georgia W. (Mrs. Hanson’s class)
Student selection is limited to students entering seventh, eighth, or ninth grade and involves a competitive application process. After an evaluation of the student’s past academic records and standardized test scores, eligible students take OA’s entrance examination. Each year, over 900 students test for 232 openings in seventh grade. OA admits the top 29 applicants in rank order (based upon the entrance exam results) from each of the eight junior high attendance areas in the Anaheim Union High School District.
Learn more about Oxford Academy by visiting their web site at: https://oxford.auhsd.us/