We are so proud of the following Franklin scholars for participating in AESD’s annual Readers’ Showcase. We appreciate your hard work and thank you for representing Franklin School in such a positive way.
- Mrs. Calderon’s Class – Fatima G., Melissa S. & Emily S. – Artifact Project for Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes
- Mrs. Scott’s Class – Antonella V. & Georgia W. – iMovie trailer using original illustrations for The Mostly True Story of Jack
- Mrs. Fulmer’s Class – Samuel R. & Kiana G. – Digital Project for Corgi Chronicals
- Mrs. Maertz’ Class – Yatziri H., Kayleen H., and Kaylee M. – Performance for Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Cheese Touch
- Mrs. Austring’s Class – Corin R., Humberto G., Denis D., and Michael W. – Dramatic for Wonder
Mrs. Chavez’ Class
Julisa D., Nelly D., Daisy C. & Kylah G.
Triangle Diorama for Holes
Mrs. Martin’s Class
Fernanda D., Chris V, & Audrey S.
Wrote and recorded Readers Theater play based on Molly’s Pilgrim
Mr. Kelly’s Class:
Diane M., Alejandra G., and Estela N.
Dramatic for The Spiderwick Chronicles
Mrs. Hanson’s Class:
Hassan V., Nicole A., Frida R. and Elias L.
Project, video and performance for Wonder
Humberto G., Corin R., Denis D. and John W.
Performance for Wonder