Login Into Your Site
NOTE: To be be able to edit a website you must already be on the approved editors list or reach out to the District Web Developer.
- Make sure you are logged into the AESD staff portal
- Navigate to your school site.
- You should now see the Admin Bar up at the top. If you don not see the bar try a hard refresh
Navigating Around the Admin Dasboard
In the admin dashboard you’ll have access to create/edit news post, website pages, add images, and create galleries and more. Let’s get started with a quick tour.
- Accessing the admin dashboard
- Hover over your sites name up at the admin bar
- Click Dashboard
Post: Post are the news articles that show up on your sites home page.
Use this for upcoming or past events or announcements.
Pages: The pages area is used for more permanent information like the Home Page, Bell Schedule, Staff Directory etc.
Meta Slider Pro: Here you can add images to the home page area under your schools logo as well as create your own image galleries.
To find out more about each topic dive into more details explanations using the sidebar menu.