During the school dismissal, free meals are available for children Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. -12 noon.
All children, 18 years and under, can pick up a meal at any of the following locations:
- Katella High School – 2200 E Wagner Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Anaheim High School – 811 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Sycamore Junior High School – 1801 E Sycamore St, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Loara High School – 1765 W Cerritos Ave, Anaheim, CA 92804
- Brookhurst Junior High School – 601 N Brookhurst St, Anaheim, CA 92801
- Western High School – 501 S. Western Ave, Anaheim, CA 92804
- Kennedy High School – 8281 Walker Street, La Palma, CA 90623
- Ponderosa Elementary School – 2135 South Mountain View Ave. Anaheim, CA 92802
- Franklin Elementary School – 521 W. Water Street, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Henry Elementary School – 1123 W. Romneya Drive Anaheim, CA 92801
- Juarez Elementary School – 841 S. Sunkist St. Anaheim, CA 92806
- Lincoln Elementary School – 1413 E Broadway, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Revere Elementary School – 140 W. Guinida Lane, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Stoddard Elementary School – 1841 S. Ninth St., Anaheim, CA 92802
SITES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- No paperwork or sign-ups are necessary.
- Children must be present in order to receive a meal.
- Meals will be offered for pick up only, no meals will be consumed on-site.
Pop up drive-through food distribution for those in need of additional food assistance.
Second Harvest Food Bank will be hosting a drive-thru food distribution with a supplemental supply of shelf-stable items and produce for those in need of additional assistants.
Honda Center Parking Lot, 2695 E. Katella Ave., Anaheim CA 92806
Saturday starting March 21 from 9:00 am-noon
Enter off Douglas and follow signs to food distribution
To download the below Second Harvest Food Bank flyer Click Here
To download the below flyer in PDF form Click Here
Download the below flyer in PDF form: CLICK HERE
Descargue el siguiente volante en formato PDF: HAGA CLIC AQUÍ