Wednesday, May 3rd
4:00pm – 6:30pm
Ross Elementary School – Click for Directions
Join our 3rd-6th Grade Students as they show off their computer programming creations!
Prizes for outstanding video game & animation
Our Kindergarten – 2nd grade students will also be exhibiting their creations #k2cantoo
- Program & Take your own Cardboard Arcade games
- Join in to design, prototype and create manufactured works in our Makerspace
- Build a Lego Battle-Bot to compete against others!
- Program Makey Makeys to control a video game and play a fruit piano!
- Transport yourself using a Hollywood green screen
- Mathobotix hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) learning
- Take a field trips to virtually anywhere using Google Expeditions
- ROBOTS! ROBOTS! ROBOTS!
- Paint with Spheros, Guide them through Mazes, and play OZOBOTS!