Welcome to Clara Barton Elementary School! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make your transition as easy as possible.
Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete.
Kindergarten Round Up 2019- 2020
To enter Kindergarten, your child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of 2019.
To enter TK your child must be five (5) between September 2nd and December 2nd of 2019.
**Check below to see if your child qualifies for Transitional Kinder, ETK or Preschool.
– Which Grade My Child Will Attend?
– Do I have to enroll my child online?
How many doses are required for each immunization?
4 Polio doses
5 DTap doses
3 Hepatitis B doses
2 MMR’s ( measles, mumps, rubella)
2 Varicella doses
- Physical Exam Download Health Examination form here ONLY NEEDED IF APPLYING FOR KINDER
- Oral Health Exam Download Oral Health Assessment Form here
- PCs and Chromebooks are available for parent use at our Elementary schools and the District Office for purposes of Online Registration.
● No email address? Go to https://accounts.google.com/signup to create a free email address.
● If you don’t have a phone number, enter (999) 999-9999.
Documents To Consider *(Only if applicable)
- Custody Paper*
- IEP copies*
NOTE: We will make the necessary copies and give originals back to you.